ORDER CANCELLATION RETURN AND REFUND
Order once placed is binding on the customer; however there are certain conditions under which we accept the cancellation or return of items. The customer may return artwork purchased on the website to Gallery Gitanjali within a period of 7 (seven) days after delivery. Any work of art returned must be delivered to Gallery Gitanjali in their original packaging and in their original condition, to the Gallery Gitanjali address, Refunds will be made within thirty (30) days of receipt of the returned artwork.
However the below given terms apply :
- Please note that we do not doctor the images of the paintings shown on this website and so if any blemishes, chipping, cracks are present, and they can be seen on the website before your purchase. Every painting is checked and double checked for possible defects before packing and we emphasize that no faulty product is dispatched.
- We will be entertaining a refund claim only if the artwork that you receive looks different or you find a mismatch in the artwork or artist description from the one shown on the website. After we receive your claim we will verify the authenticity of the claim and the initiate the return process.
- The case of an authenticity claim in relation to artwork will require that examinable proof, which clearly demonstrates that the item is not authentic, is provided by an established and acknowledged authority. The decision of Gallery Gitanjali in respect of such claims shall be final and binding. For more details please see Authenticity Guarantee.
- If you think, you have received the work of art is in a bad condition or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged before delivery, please refuse to accept the package and return the package to the delivery person. This must be done at the time of delivery itself .Claims of damage later will not be accepted by the Courier Company.
Also, please call our customer care at 08806035195 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your Order ID.
Please make sure that the original work of art tag and packing is intact when you send us the product back. However, the unsatisfactory condition will only be covered for damaged or spoilt condition, and NOT because the buyer did not like the artwork he has purchased.
- Refund is possible only after all terms and conditions are met. Refunds will be preceded within 30 days of receipt of the work of art. A sum of VAT + shipment and other charges including those of the payment gateway would be deducted.
You are responsible for the shipping charges and insurance to send the artwork back to Gallery Gitanjali.
All such claims will be handled on a case-by-case basis. The decision of Gallery Gitanjali in respect to such claims shall be final and binding.